maanantai 11. maaliskuuta 2013

Eight Arms of Inspiration: The Octopus Art Project

I participated in this art book project called "Eight Arms of Inspiration: The Octopus Art Project". This week I got the book in the mail and I'm so happy to see it :)
This is the first time my art has been published and it's a dream come true for me :) It makes me happy and proud to look at the book. Despite obvious subjective reasons I really like the book. I'm crazy about art books anyway and love to buy all kind of collection picture books. So many thanks for Jinxi Caddel for the wonderful work!

I sincerly hope I get to publish more of my work in the future. This makes me kind of greedy for more ;) 

The book is available at:
http://www.oosbooks.com/
(the book is also available at amazon.com and ebay.com)